There was no shortage of building activity last year, and
- Leading Edge Jet Center replaced one of the WWII-era “Quonset” design hangars with a large, new hangar to better serve their patrons.
- Several privately-owned hangars were constructed, both on the west and east sides of the runway. Most were larger “Box” type hangars
- A second row of 10 “T” type hangars were constructed on the east side, and at least one of them is available for rent. Here are the details: 41’ wide door, 12’6” tall with autolocks and wireless clicker. Non-heated. Restroom Access. Wifi / Security system. $600 month. email@example.com
- If you have a hangar for sale or rent, or space available, drop me a line and we’ll post it for you firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you’re looking for a hangar or tie-down space, you can drop me a line and/or check the listings on the Bend Airport website here
- Leading Edge Flight Academy is constructing buildings in the “Helicopter Operations Area” (HOA) over in the SE corner of the field, just to the left of the approach end of RWY16. No word yet on plans to occupy that space.
Airport Development: What’s Up